Sunday, March 30, 2008

Textures

I just got Leah's textures and I love them. Here's a play with one of my photos. I gave it a vintage look and I think it looks great. I would definately recommend getting these if you haven't already. They are amazing so fun to play with.

12 comments:

Angela2932 said...

Nice colors in this, and the photo has a nice intimacy about it, with the interaction between the two.

Amy said...

What a beautiful moment you caught! I really love the pretty colors, the angle and the connection between the two of them.

Reds said...

Love it!!

Mom2Drew said...

Great shot to use it on and yes, I just got her textures too-could not pass them up.

Becky said...

That looks terrific, Danielle! I love it.

Jen said...

This is really sweet and the texture is great!

Mandy said...

Wow...that is a wonderful photo and only enhanced by Mrs. Leah's wonderful texture. I just love it.

Anonymous said...

i really want these!
they look FUN!
i love what you did!
tara

Jess said...

This looks AWESOME! Leah's textures are SO great, arent' they? I need to post some pics using them soon too!

pat said...

Love the warmth in this. The angle is really cool--it emphasizes how the dad is looking down at her...

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

I love the connection in this pic! You processed it beautifully too!

Bobbi said...

I am so sad I missed that group buy :( I love what you have done with it here, really gives that old school look.