Monday, March 24, 2008

Faith in the next generation

This is dd's great grandma, she broke her hip and had surgery. Here we are getting her settled into the rehab facility. I love this picture and how great it turned out. DD will cherish this picture her whole life. It makes me remember that we need to realize that our futures ly in the hands of the next generation and that we need to have faith in them to do what is right. And hope that we have taught and prepared them to take on that responsibility.

And for fun a few story boards that I have been working on. I have taken into consideration all your feedback and tried to apply that to what I have done. Thanks for looking and CC is welcome. Have a great day.



18 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh, that first one is so sweet. I like your storyboards. This is on my list of things to learn. Where would you recommend I go to learn how to do this?

C said...

awww, the firts shot is to sweet and love it B/W :) Great storyboards too!

Jess said...

That first shot just steals my heart! TOO sweet. :)

I love your storyboards- I think they are both perfect!

Angela2932 said...

love that first photo! And how nice to get to see your grandma, after hearing about her!

Anonymous said...

whata sweet sweet photo, the first one, just precious!
and the storyboards are great!
tara

Mom2Drew said...

That first one melts my heart! It's precious beyond words and if I were you, I'd have it printed and framed for them both to have.

Tracie said...

The shot of your grandma and daughter is so precious. She will definately cherish it always and I love what you wrote about it. Your storyboards are really cute!

Amy said...

That first shot is soooo sweet! I also love the second storyboard, beautiful!

Stacey said...

I love that first shot and the storyboards are awesome. Are they hard to do? I still need to figure it out.

Val said...

Aw, that first photo is so sweet!

pat said...

That first shot is so tender. Nice storyboards!!

Becky said...

That is a great photo of your DD and grandmother. A treasure for sure. Love the layout of that first storyboard!

For Over 29 Years... said...

danielle! you did a wodnerful job. I love the storyboard with the 3 kids. The first picture just speaks volumes and I hope that it's something you will treasure forever.

Photo's by Shan said...

I love that picture with grandma. That is such a great picture. I love the storyboards too. They are really cute!

Michelle said...

what a sweet picture of your dd and her grandma. definitely a treasure.

jewels said...

PERFECT collage and storyboard! She is so cute with that flower!

I like the young/old feel of the first photo. Very special.

Cheers,
jewels

Sharon said...

Gorgeous!

Margaret said...

That first shot is so wonderful! I love it!