I went to visit a friend today and she said I could take some pictures. Her little guy is 4wks old so I would say this is my first newborn shoot, though I was just taking pics of a friends baby to practice. Her oldest son saw me pull out the camera and came running over and jumped in the pictures. He is so photogenic, the camera really loves him. He's 5 and he let me pose him and everything. I have never in my life worked with someone so cooperative. Man it felt good. I really had fun doing this and would love to do it again. Though I'm sure not every subject is as cooperative. Thanks for all your cc on yesturdays pic I think that I may have to get it printed and hang in her room.


Settings: ISO 200 SS 1/100 F/1.8 Natural light.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Green couch (ok a bit of a stretch)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


30 comments:
he/he...that little scrunched up face in the second shot is too cute. My how time flies.
Aww, I had to giggle at that last little scrunchy face. So cute!
Aww! I love the last one! So adorable. :)
awwww..he's so tiny!!!!
Those are so sweet! I love his little scrunched up face on the last one!
SO cute! I love them.
What great shots, I love the first one. It shows how little he really is!
I love that couch and the first picture is soo stinkin cute.
The first one is just adorable, and the facial expression in the last is hilarious!
what a cutie pie. Love that scrunchy little face.
The first one of them together is sweet.
I love these shots. That first one is so adorable. Love the scrunchy face, too!
:)
love those faces! such cute little guys. you did great i am sure your friend will love them.
How sweet! That last shot was great.
What a cutie! These are great shots!
Awwww, love the little scrunched up face! Too cute!
Look at that adorable scrunchy face! And big brother is very cute too. Hope grandma is okay!
These are great. I love his little face in the 3rd one. Nice conversion.
Very sweet. I love the last two.
The last one is so cute! What a great, fun photo opportunity for all of you!
ha, I love his little scrunchy face in that last shot!
Those boys are so cute, and how awesome the older one was willing to pose...can he come visit me? I love the little scrunchy face :)
What a cutie. I just love his scrunchy face in the last shot.
HA! I love that last one!
Love the shot of the 2 of them! How fun to have a cooperative poser!
how sweet!
love the last one!
tara
aww what a ham. wish i had one of those! love the scrunched up face too!!
Those are wonderful - the last one is adorable!
love the scrunched up face! too cute!
Look how tiny he is! I think you did a great job on your first newborn shoot :)!
Post a Comment