Thursday, March 13, 2008

Off Topic Easter pics

So here's something new. My SIL went to JCpenny's and had her kids pics done and was really disappointed in the way they turned out. So she asked me to do pics for her. I told her I wasn't very good and still needed to practice more but was glad to help. My nephew has the most beautiful blue eyes and I love his red hair. He loves the camera and always looks right at you and smiles.

My niece on the other hand is not interested in having her pics taken or really interacting with you so she was difficult. But I managed to get a couple cute ones. Here is just a preview of what I have worked on. Thanks for looking and any CC is always welcome.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable...love her little dress and the way her hair is done!
Cari

Jess said...

Oh, they are the CUTEST! I think you did great- MILES better than JCPenney! :)

Amy said...

These are so cute! I'm sure she'll be so thrilled!

Becky said...

Great colors and cute kids. I bet she'll love them.

Mom2Drew said...

He does have some gorgeous eyes!

Michelle said...

very cute. love their hair color! they are adorable.

For Over 29 Years... said...

So sweet, it's always hard to get pics of family isn't it!

pat said...

These are sweet--they will mean way more to your SIL than anything Penney's could've done.

Joanne Fowler said...

Adorable! I love red hair and blue eyes! Great job!

Donnah Ciempka said...

Soo cute. I like the colour co-ordinated outfits too.

Photo's by Shan said...

Cute! He has the bluest eyes. They are so pretty!

Teri said...

Great pics and addorable kids you have.

Mandy said...

He is so sweet. I really love their little outfits.

Kristina said...

The colors and expressions are so cute. Way better than Penny's!

Jason said...

The colors and angles of the shots are good! I bet she will be very happy she came to you after JCPennys!!!

Reds said...

You did a great job!!!! Cute kids and love the colors!

Jen said...

Adorable for sure! Much better than JCP!

Val said...

Beautiful kiddos. I like the warm tone in these photos

Anonymous said...

don't they look precious!
tara

Bobbi said...

These kids are so cute! I am loving his hair color and eyes, she is a doll baby, even if she is being difficult ;)

Karen said...

Grandma thinks your pics are better than JCP. I fall in love with those kids every time I see them or a picture of them. The ones you took are precious!
Grandma D

Karen said...

Grandma thinks your pics are better than JCP. I fall in love with those kids every time I see them or a picture of them. The ones you took are precious!
Grandma D