So I thought I would let dd go outside and play and she was really excited. There were patches of snow throught the yard and she had to run through each little patch. Then she decided she would make snowballs to throw. That was lots of fun until ...........
She realized it was really cold on her hands. And since I am such a great Mom of course I had to take this picture before I put the camera away and took her inside to get her hands warm. I used to try and crop in frame but there was a post on two peas that talks about crop in PS so that's what I did. Thanks for all the comments from the last post. It really helps motivate me to get out and take more pictures when I read what you have to say. Thank you.
And for the extra. I have been working on this for a while and I think I finally got it. CC would be greatly appreciated as I want to print this as a 10x20 and put in dd's room. I know it's not perfect but it's the best so far. For some reason the exposure on these isn't the same despite the fact that everything else was the same. So the coloring is a little off from each picture. Still have to work on that for the futur. My ? is do you think it's good enough to print?
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Playing in the snow and something extra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
I would print it, I think it is adorable!
Love the snow pictures and I think your storyboard is great!
Cari
Love the shots in the snow! And I love your storyboard. I definitely think you should print it. It is adorable!
Poor kiddo! You're a good mommy to capture that moment! =)
The storyboard is adorable! It's your swet little lady, why would you not print it?
Cute photos! I love the progression.. Too cute!
I think your "Two" photos turned out great! I would totally print it... good job!
You have a bit of a hard edge along the top of the tutu. Perhaps try painting mask in that area with a really soft edged brush to get a better blend.
By the way, it is best if you continue to try to compose (crop) in camera. Cropping in photoshop decreases you pixel information and reduces the potential for how that shot will be used later.
Great pics! I would definitely print it. It's too cute! Love the last one of her picking her bellybutton...LOL
Ha. That second one make me smile...sometimes they've just had enough, huh?
Those are great shots! I like the expressions on her face :)
I would print the storyboard - too cute!!
Sweet! I love her little pouty face
You should definately print it!!! And what sweet shots in the snow. Of course you had to take a picture before letting her warm up ;)!
How funny, I thought you were going to say it was going fine until she threw a snowball at you!
i agree... the snow pics with the rounded corner are great. love the conversions! i think the storyboard is great!
I would definitely print the storyboard, it's so cute! Adorable pics of her out in the snow too!
I think that its great. I would print it for sure.
Your storyboard is sweet I would print it. Her poor freezing hands.
I LOVE the storyboard! soo adorable.
Post a Comment