Monday, March 17, 2008

Not on theme

Ok I know I am not on theme and it's St Patricks Day but my niece came over and let me take some pictures. She is 61/2 months along and doesn't like the way she looks. She's crazy, I think that she is gorgeous. These are the first maternity pics I have ever taken. CC is welcomed and encouraged of course. I did a vintage look on the first one which I really like and then black and whites on the other two. Her face isn't showing in these cause she didn't want it showing.

ISO 100 F/6.3 SS 125

ISO 100 F5.6 SS 160

ISO 400 F/1.8 SS 100

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great...I love the first one!
Cari

Becky said...

Who knew a teddy bear could look so edgy? These are cool shots! And she does look good. (I don't think I've ever known a pregnant woman to think she looks good).

Photo's by Shan said...

I think she looks great! I like your conversions. Your pictures look really good!

Amy said...

You did great! I love the first one, I would have never guessed this was your time doing maternity! :)

Angelica said...

She looks great! I think I like the second one best but I can't really decide :).

cristina said...

i like the tones in the first one!
she looks edgy yet soft kwim?
cc-watch for the hand position...it somehow looks as if she's covering her belly...the last one is a bit overexposed (just my taste though)...other than that good eye for composition...

tfs!

Anonymous said...

oh boy do i remember those days! i have very few pics of me pregnant! i think these turned out great!

Kristina said...

I really like your conversion on the first one. And, I really like your watermark! It's beautiful.

Katie said...

she looks great!

Unknown said...

These are such cool maternity shots... The first esp is my favorite! great work. tfs.

Jen said...

I like #2 best. Good job and she looks great!

Reds said...

Love the first one! cool!

Anonymous said...

that first one is aWESOME! love the vintagey!
she looks GREAT! my niece just had her baby 3 days ago!!! it's the first great grandchild! have FUN!
tara

Margaret said...

Love the ones with the teddy bear. Great job.

Tera Fraley said...

Love the teddy bear and belly!! I also really like the last shot!! I think she looks great!

For Over 29 Years... said...

I think you did great! You are right, she's beautiful!

Debbi said...

Very nice shots! I really like the second one - the B&W is really great!

Niecey said...

Very pretty shots.

Suzy said...

She is beautiful! How old is she? She looks so young!! I think she's gorgeous!!