Friday, March 14, 2008

More photos of niece and nephew

I got some more edited and thought that i would share. Thanks for all the CC on last nights post. I really love all the compliments you give me. I'm not sure that I am cut out for doing indoor shoots. I really can't wait to have some nice weather and to get outside. Any CC or feedback would be appreciated particularly on my pping.




9 comments:

Amy said...

Such a cute storyboard, love the color in the frame! The dress your niece is wearing is beautiful, great shots!

Val said...

Sweet kiddoos! they have an orangey or reddish cast to my eyes. Maybe do a selective color layer and play with the colors a little?

Anonymous said...

i just love the storyboard! and the outfits are so adorable!
tara

Unknown said...

Awwwww. Im really liking the coloring of your storyboard. Great memories to have.

Becky said...

I agree with Val about the colors. I love the background colors in your storyboard!

HeyLady said...

Great shots w/the easter basket. The first shot looks a little red to me too, but maybe that is just the color of the wood in the chair.

Margaret said...

They seem to have a little orange cast, but they are cute shots. I really like your storyboard.

Niecey said...

These are great I love the high contrast and saturation

Suzy said...

They're adorable!