So i updated my pic per the comments I already recieved. I missed that her face was blown. Does this work better? Thanks for the CC and looking.
Nothing much today. It's been a really busy day and I have been going since 4:30 this morning. I took this picture the other day because I really liked the outfit. DD wasn't happy at all as you can tell. I shot this in raw which really made a difference. I was able to save it as the lighting was all wrong. Yea for raw. I found a tutorial for the crossed processed look and I tried that on this pic. I have an action but I wanted to do it on my own. I actually find I like my version better than the action. Settings are ISO 200 F/1.8 SS 100 natural light. I also like the poloroid look. Very fun boarder. Thanks for all your CC. I decided I am going to get the storyboard printed.




25 comments:
Perfect caption for the expression!!!
That is adorable! love the colors!
Cari
I like this shot, but it does seem a little blown on the left side of her face. (Actually the left side from my point of view, not her actual left side!:) It kind of seems like her face fades into nothingness there. I might just process it a little differently.
Too cute! I agree with the previous comment about the blow out.
She doesn't look real happy - but she is adorable!!
Too cute!! I really love the border too!
Love the expression on her face! I read the previous comments and am wondering about when you processed in RAW if it showed you the areas that might be considered blown out? I'm just learning to use RAW, have Adobe PSE5 and it's plug-in for RAW. I can check a box that shows sections that might be blown out by turning them red or blue while you're processing it. Just wondering. . .
I think your changes helped a lot, Danielle!
Her expression is so cute.
I like the processing a lot on this one too. Would you share the place you read about cross processing?
The adjustment made a huge difference!
I love your cross processing! I found a tutorial for that also, but I haven't found the right picture to try it on. It looks great on this one! Oh, and nope that isn't the back of my couch in Keon's picture, it is brown fleece. I had to go to JoAnn's yesterday, their non pil fleece is 50 % off right now. I got brown and pink.
I think you did an excellent job on this you took what others said well and used it to your advantage.
I think this looks great! the blowout doesn't bother me. :)
Even if she isn't happy to have her picture taken it is still a cute photo. I still see quite a bit of blown area on the left side of her face but it doesn't really bother me.
oh yeah..that 1st one looks awesome. i keep wanting to do raw but haven't had the guts to switch over.
She is a beautiful girl!!
you know there are times when i really dont mind a little blown corner here or there! really depends on the pic. i do like the redo tho...love the border and love the look on your baby girl too!great job
It is a very cute outfit and the pigtails are gorgeous.
I like the change you made to her face, and you got nice focus on her face.
I think you did a great job with the edit. Great job with the template/border!
What a sweet picture....
The coloring and lighting in that first one are perfect, along with the expression, of course! It almost has a painted quality.
Adorable face she has there
That first one is great! I love the blue with the splash of yellow. And that is such a classic face!!
She is adorable! I love the expression too!
Post a Comment