Friday, March 21, 2008

Just for fun

Not much to show today. Took this picture yesturday and I just loved it. We went out to lunch with my MIL or Uncle in law and there was construction going on next door. DD thought it was so neat they way this worked. She spent most of her time sitting on the table watching out the window. When we left she ran and sat at the edge of the sidwalk so she could watch it closer and she wouldn't get up. I thought it was so cute I had to grab my camera. I hope this doesn't mean she'll be interested in construction. Thanks for all the cc on yesturdays pics. I got a lot of feedback and will be working hard on figuring out metering and exposure.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the perspective on this shot...very cool!
Cari

pat said...

So glad you got low on this shot--makes it so much more effective.

Tracie said...

This is so precious. I love the perspective, too.

Margaret said...

That is such a cute shot! Love the way you composed it!

Sharon said...

Cute! Those are some BIG rocks!

Yvonne said...

Love the angle of your shot! Nice capture of a beautiful moment!

Jason said...

Great shot! I love the composition and frame of the photo.

C said...

To cute :)

Becky said...

How cute! Love the composition!

For Over 29 Years... said...

What a great shot, you were at the perfect angle!

Michelle said...

that is so sweet! my kids used to love to sit and watch construction equipment. so funny. love how you got down low and shot this.

mel said...

that is too cute! the perspective shows how little she is next to all of it!

Mom2Drew said...

Metering is good to understand, but can be confusing. Just give yourself time to learn and do lots of practicing. I applaud you for opening yourself up to CC and taking it well. We learn from others if we welcome it. Please feel free to CC me ANY time.

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

Too cute! She looks so small watching that big equipment. What a great memory.

Anonymous said...

great shot! my son would have sat right next to her!!

Amy said...

How cute! Those are some big rocks!

Stacey said...

Cool composition and colors. What a great shot!

Bobbi said...

That is really cute, I love that you caught her watching this. Great shot.

Ashley Hiskes said...

Oh so cute!

Mandy said...

Wow...the perspective on this shot is so neat. She looks so little compared to the big machines.

Katie said...

I love it. It's a great visual something so adoreable next to something so rugged/rough.

Val said...

So cute! My boys LOVE watching construction vehicles.

Anonymous said...

how cute is that with her sitting there watching the trucks?!!! i LOVE IT!!!!!
tara

Tori said...

how cute! nice perspective!

Joanne Fowler said...

Great perspective! She's digging and building too? :)