Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Zoo animals

Here are some more animals I was saving from our Zoo trip for this week. Thanks for all the comments on last nights post I really appreciate all your feedback. I used the same conversion on these as I did on the ones last night. I'm really glad you all liked them as my husband didn't get it when he saw them.




14 comments:

Melissa said...

Again, I love these shots and the processing! Just great!

Tracie said...

Great job on these, I especially like the shot of the penguins walking away.

Stacey said...

Cool shots and I love the editing on them.

Jason said...

Great PP work on them, I really like the second one.

Becky said...

I really like your composition on all three of these.

Unknown said...

I love hte acidy feel of these... great shots~

Reds said...

Beautiful job!! Love the second one!

Jen said...

That peacock one is great!

Val said...

Awesoome! I wish we had a zoo closer than 3 hours away!

Anonymous said...

love them all!!!
tara

C said...

These are great :) again really like the conversion here! Great dof in the 2nd shot.

Sharon said...

Very cool! Love the penguins!

Mandy said...

I just love your penquin shots. So much fun.

Bobbi said...

Great pictures, I really love the editing-are those lily blue actions by any chance-either way they look fab!