Ok so this is going to be a bit of a stretch but here it goes. I have faith that if I keep working at it and practicing I will be able to take pictures like a pro. I have been working really hard and can see a difference from when I first started. I just need to study more and put to practice the tools that you all have taught me. I feel so inspired by everyone as I look at your blogs and just want to say thank you for sharing yourselves with me. Thanks for all the great comments yesturday.
I always liked these name storyboards so I have been searching and finally found the letters for my last name. What do ya think?
This storyboard was just for fun. We went to the duck pond and I wanted to put these picks together and try something new. I'm not sure I like it. But here it is anyway.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
Love your last name in photos...that is awesome and the photos and the storyboard in the last one are great...I see a difference in your photos since the start of potd...I think it makes us practice all the time and become more aware of our the settings around us and our cameras!
Cari
cool with your name! those are so fuN! i wish i had the patience to find my name in letters LOL!
love your storyboards and as cari said, yes, your photos just keep getting better!
tara
Love your storyboard - especially the one with letters!!
Great storyboards! Really like the color of the last one!
Great storyboards! Really like the color of the last one!
Great fun story boards
I need to try that last name thing, looks like something so up my alley. I've never done a storyboard but so need to do that too. You're full of inspiration tonight.
love all the textures and elements to the name storyboard. very creative.
Nice letter-finding! That is so fun to do. Cute storyboard at the park, too.
I really like the folded corner of the storyboard. I also think the name one is pretty, but honestly I didn't see the letters until I went back and looked at your last name in your watermark. I saw it once I knew the letters, though, KWIM?
I think you wiil make it for sure with practice, keep the faith. You are doing great, love the storyboards.
I can definately tell a difference in your photos. I hope that mine have improved also. I really like the background on the storyboard, it's fun!
Those storyboards are awesome. I love the second one!
I think you're improving as well! Your photos are looking better all the time! And, very fun storyboards. It's still on my list of things to learn! Thanks for your link. I'll have to try it.
really cute storyboards!
Your storyboards are so creative.... love them!
It took me a minute to see your name, but once I saw it, it looked really neat! I like it!
You are doing wonderful! I love your story boards! I am not sure if you are a member of ILP, but I like going over there and seeing someone post their one year anniversary on just starting out, and its so amazing. I'd like to think that by taking pics every day, we truly are getting better!
That is such a cool idea! I totally want one!!!
Post a Comment