Monday, March 10, 2008

The Zoo

So I don't have any pets are animals to take pictures of. So these are from a few weeks ago When I took DD to the Zoo. I got lucky getting this picture and thought that it was pretty cool. I really need a better zoom lense though.


ISO 400 F 4.0 SS 1/400

And then one for fun off DD.



ISO 400 F/4.0 SS 1/400

24 comments:

Sarah Phipps said...

That picture of your daughter is precious.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that last shot...awesome!
cari

For Over 29 Years... said...

What a cool pic! Love the one of your dD. the colors are awesome.

pat said...

Oh man--look at those teeth! Your DD is a sweetie.

cristina said...

for animals like those...definitely a loooooong zoom...
your dd looks adorable and the action you used fits it perfectly!
tfs!

Mom2Drew said...

Love that conversion to the second shot and zoos are great for kids, aren't they?

C said...

I love these! The pictures are great and the conversions used rock them! :)

Angela2932 said...

Beautiful colors in the 1st photo, and those are some jaws! Kind of picture where you definitely DON'T want to zoom with your feet.

Margaret said...

Cool tiger shot, and your daughter is absolutely adorable!

Krystle said...

The tiger is too cool, and your dd is adorable. Really like the second shot.

Melissa said...

That IS a great shot of the Tiger! I love the processing on these.

Jason said...

AWESOME bike... the pp work is great!

Val said...

Scary tiger shot

Jen said...

ooohhhh.... nice tiger shot!

Becky said...

How cool you got him open mouthed like that. I'm realizing I haven't visited a zoo since I got my telephoto, and I love zoos!

Mandy said...

I just LOVE the PPing you have done on these...especially the one of your daughter. Just beautiful.

Bobbi said...

That lion picute is great! Your daughter is a little doll, I love the processing.

mamawest777 said...

That tiger is crazy!!

amazing grace said...

"my what big teeth you have".....love the lion's yawn!

Anonymous said...

love her sweater coat~my girls had those not too long ago. they still wear one of them!
love that tigeR!
tara

Jess said...

Awesome photo of the tiger! Great capture!

I love that shot of your dd... is she running away to grandma's? ;)

Liz said...

Awesome shot of the tiger and the shot of your DD is just precious! Love the old bike and your PPing is great.

Amy said...

That second shot is just beautiful! The coloring/lighting is perfect!

Angela C. said...

Love those!