So I went to my nieces house and we took pictures in the orchard in her backyard. Here are just a few from that day. This is why I love being a mom. Check out that smile seriously that is the best look a parent can see on their childs face. It's pure joy! I just love it and it makes me forget about all the back talking and grumpiness and fighting. It seriously makes me think of what a beautiful sweet fun loving girl I have. But seriously this look is not for me, it's for the horse next to her. She just loves animals, it doesn't matter what type of animal it is she loves them.

This is my nieces little boy Corbin isn't he a cutie. We (Pete and I) have nicknamed him Goliathe as he is the cutest little chunk.
And of course we had to get some of Isaac and Corbin together. Corbin is 5 mths older than Isaac and he is already asserting himself and showing who is boss (hence the name Goliathe, you can just call Isaac David). One day Isaac will be big enough to defend himself. Fortunately Isaac got some kisses with all the man handleing.
So we have decided to give Isaac cereal. He doesn't seem to get enough to eat lately and I am hoping that cereal will help fill him up and get him to sleep through the night. It's a two person job, someone has to hold his hands while the other person feeds him the cereal. And of course atleast half of it is all over him, good thing I took his clothes off. He sure does like the cereal, though I haven't noticed if it is helping him sleep through the night yet.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Two days in a row Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
just love them!! I have been waiting. He does tower over poor Isaac. Hope he didn't rough him up to much. Thanks for the picture. So big too. I want a picture or you can send me the file. THANKS
Well I have to just comment on that last posted comment. We have this big black and white cat that rules the neighborhood. Dana loves to see this cat stand up to the other neighborhood cats and make them back down. A real bulley.
Well if you read between the lines on that comment you can see the transference of pride. Gramdma rooting for the deliverance of a black eye or at least a tear or two.
Somebody save that boy!!!
Love Loren
So cute!!
Beautiful pics! Your kids really are precious and I am glad I got to see them both before you guys moved away!
My only question is ... Why does Isaac always look like he has something else that he would rather be doing than just lying around and posing for photos? I think he is ready to jump up and take Cordin on or at least run around with him. The pictures are wonderful. Come to Montana soon. e need a family photo.
Hey Loren sorry I would call you but our minutes are out until this weekend but I think that you know what I am trying to say about the David and Goliathe comment. Corbin is bigger and strong but never forget that Isaac is small and mighty and one day he will be able to take him. And I'm sure he will huge and kiss him first.
Yeah Danette I have to take advantage of his immobility while I can. It won't be long before I can't get him to sit still.
Post a Comment