I did a really fun newborn shoot yesterday and here is a sneak peak of those pictures. Sorry I didn't get them up last night. Things got crazy but here they are and I think they are beautiful.



Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Sweet baby S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey Dani, It's Lacey. The pics look good but you should lower you signature so that it's more visible
I LOVE the baby pictures :) I can't wait to get some of Gwen done. Call anytime and let me know what your schedule is like and I'll make a time work :D
I love the pictures. Isn't my niece the cutest. How are you doing? I told her that you would do a great job.
oh my baby looks beautiful! thanks for the sneak peek, I can't wait to see how the rest turned out!
Those are beautiful! You did a great job!
Post a Comment