Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby B

Here is a baby annoucement I created for my most recent newborn shoot, she was such a doll to work with. I haven't been through all of the pictures yet but these were some of my favorites. Let me know if you like this R, I used different pictures than what you choose as I felt that these seemed to work so well together and really showed a different perspective of your little cutie. I blurred the info out for privacy purposes so don't think this is what the annoucement will look like. Let me know what you think. I just have to say I am really loving newborns. They are a lot of work and take a lot of time but it is so worth it. Thank you for letting me have this opportunity.

I also wanted to add that the card is curtesy of Kim Bear, you can see her work here http://kimbearphoto.wordpress.com/my-card-portfolio/. She is a very talented photographer and creates some beautiful cards.

1 comment:

Photo's by Shan said...

That is gorgeous!! I love it!