Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I just have to put this on here. Most of you know that DH applied for Grad school at Seattle Pacific Univeristy. He flew out there on the 2nd and interviewed on the 3rd. We have been "patiently" waiting to hear whether he got in. Well today was the day we were supposed to hear and I will tell you it's been a rough day waiting. Pete finally called and said you need to leave the house so you will stop checking the email. So I went shopping with my niece to take my mind of things. While I was gone the letter came and we are in. I'm so excited. I literally just walked in the door and had to post this and share with everyone. We are moving to Seattle. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would live there. Crazy where life will take you.

5 comments:

Danette Garrett said...

WhooHoo!!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats to Pete.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I grew up in Washington and it's such a gorgeous place, I miss it all the time. You'll love it there. It will be a great experience for you and your family, even if you end up moving back to Utah you'll always look back on your time in WA hopefully with great memories. Congratulations but we will miss you guys here!

Alvord Photography said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations to your husband and your family. When will you be moving?

Crystal said...

That's awesome for you and your family but we will most definitely miss you here. I can't imagine nursery without G and FHE won't be the same. I've only been to Seattle once and only did the touristy things but I loved it! It is on the top of my list of places I want to re-visit. This is an exciting adventure!

Photo's by Shan said...

That is so cool! I would love to live around there. What a cool adventure you will have!