Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Pictures

Yesterday after inbetween conference sessions we took the kids out to do some Easter pictures. it was tough finding a place to take pictures being that the weather thinks it's still winter. Everything is dead and we didn't find any flowers blooming. We drove to one park decided no, then we drove to the temple and it was closed. I thought of a brick wall that might have been cool but got there and the brick didn't go all the way to the ground so you wouldn't have even seen it in the pictures. Then Peter suggested this park and I said ok. We got there and it was the best of all the choices. So we get out and start taking pictures when I realize I left my CF card home. Doh! So Pete stays with the kids and I run home and get the card. Finally after all that here are a few of the pictures we got. Maybe I will get a card made to send out. At this point that's laughable unless I get it out late.







3 comments:

Dana Anderson said...

Wonderful pictures! just love them. where did you go?

Danette Garrett said...

I love the blue blue sky. I agree with Dana - WONDERFUL!

Alvord Photography said...

I think that they turned out great. they are so cute and I love that close up of your boy.