Sorry it has taken so long to get your sneak peak up. Today is the first time that I have been able to get on the computer and I even negelected house cleaning and laundry to get these up. I hope you like them. I am really excited about your pictures and can't wait to get them finished.


Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Baby G
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
beautiful and ever so sweet.
Tell me how you bounced and how you used you side light on dad. Nice job. Cross lighting adds a little more dimension.
no its not Mitch he is still in Nicaragua. :)
they look beautiful. I love the composition of the mother, baby am\nd her hair. Really beautiful.
ok here is a AWESOME tip for black backdrop photos. if you have atleast photoshop cs3, when your editing in photoshop change it to black and white before you do anything, and then change the black and white layer to overlay, and then add a second black and white layer to make the pic black and white. I am Lorraines freind and your pics are so adorable. I like your style. You do an amzing job!
Those turned out great! :D Love them!! Give me a call sometime later this week or next week :) You do a GREAT job! Hi to your little girl!!
Danielle, these are so cute! It was so great to catch up with you at the shower today. Please send me your email address to shellers@hotmail.com and I will add you to our blog so you can check us out too. Take care!
Shelly
Post a Comment