Saturday, February 7, 2009

My baby is 3

My baby girl is 3. I can't believe how fast time has flown. She's getting so big and she is so smart. It amazes me everyday I talk to her to hear the things that come out of her mouth. She picks up on everything, we really have to be careful what we say around her. On monday I took her out with a friend to do her 3 year birthday pictures. It was so cold but she was such a trooper. I almost prefer taking pictures of Isaac as she is constantly on the move and so not interested in having her pictures taken. She's 3 yrs old and I have already ruined her.
















16 comments:

Margaret said...

She is so cute! I love her outfit, and your processing is fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting for POTD. She is precious. Happy Birthday!!! I have a theme list on my blog www.jenaphotography2009.blogspot.com TFS!

janett said...

Happy birthday!!! She's so cute and I love your processing too.

--sme said...

So very girly--what a fun sequence of shots!

Sharon said...

Wonderful captures! Such great color.

Jackie's Shot said...

She is such a cutie. Happy 3rd Birthday to your baby. ~Jackie

Dana Anderson said...

Very cute pictures, Danielle! Happy Birthday from all of us I will try to take a picture of the kids wishing her happy birthday and post it for her.
loves

Amy said...

LOVE your processing here. Gorgeous shots. Happy birthday to her.

Suzy said...

I want a pettiskirt now more than ever lol.. Great captures!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl and I love the denim with the tutu!

Linnao said...

These are beautifull! SHE is beautiful! Love the colors you chose for clothing (or she chose?)!

Reds said...

wow! what a beautiful model! beautiful captures!

Jess said...

Aww, happy birthday to your sweet baby girl! She is just darling! I love love LOVE your "ugly" chair too, that is awesome!

Erika said...

These are awesome! Happy birthday to your little girl, it goes by fast, doesn't it? I love your chair too!

Amy said...

These are adorable, my favorites are 3, 6, & 7. What a precious outfit too! Happy Birthday! :)

Teresa said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe Gabby is already 3. How time flies.