Saturday, February 14, 2009

Photo Contest

I spend a lot of time on two peas in a bucket. I learned how to use my camera there and learned a lot more about photoshop there. I even created this blog to do Photo of the day (POTD) from two peas. I would say that most of my inspiration comes from the people I have meet there. Well one of our peas had a Pro or No Pro contest. I debated entering the contest because the images were so great and I never win anything but decided what the heck and entered. Here is the image I entered AND IT WON TWICE. They had three judges and then a board favorite. I was one of 3 winners with the judges and tied as the board favorite. How cool is that. I almost didn't enter and I almost didn't enter this picture as I thought people would know it was mine (I share alot of my children). I'm really excited about this as there was some amazing competition and I really didn't think I would win. The Peas are an amazingly talented group of people and I feel very honored to have won in this contest.

10 comments:

Dana Anderson said...

I love them all. Sweet set up of Gabby in the chair and I like the coloring. The other three below are great too! It is so fun to see them growing and changing. I love the layout of picture groupings.

Danette Garrett said...

Way to go! That is wonderful. Did you win anything? (Besides a great boost to your confidence and ability to take amazing pictures).

Danette Garrett said...

I went and looked at 2 Peas to find your enteries. Again A Great Big Way To Go!!!!!!!!

Photo's by Shan said...

Sweet!! I love the pping you did on that photo. It is really pretty! I love Gabby's face in this picture. You did awesome!

Teresa said...

Congratulations. You are a great photographer. I love to see all your ideas. You have a talent.

Margaret said...

That is so awesome, Danielle! I absolutely LOVE that photo, too! :)

Kristi Smith said...

You had my vote!! Glad the board chose you as well!!!

Becky Palmer said...

That is soo awesome! Congrats! great picture!

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Hi there, I post on Two Peas too (I'm a newbie).

This photo is gorgeous! Btw, where did you find that fabulous tutu?? I've been looking EVERYWHERE for one like that!

Gwen said...

What a gorgeous photo!