Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 months old

My baby is 3 months old today and it's killing me. With Gabby I couldn't wait for her to grow up and see who she was going to be. But with Isaac he's such a wonderful baby that I want him to take his time. I just want to take in all that I can of him as they change so fast. He is such a happy smiley baby now. I love the way you will see him sitting there looking bored and as soon as you look at him his whole face just lights up and he gets the biggest grin. He loves to have interaction and always wants to sit with me which makes it difficult to get anything done. But come on look at that face and those eyes. Can you resist them? I don't think so. I sure do love my little guy.


8 comments:

Dana Anderson said...

I just love the shots. They are sooo cute!
A great set up and nice light on his face.
loves

Crystal said...

So cute. I agree with you completely! I love those smiles!

Teresa said...

What a darling baby. He is definately getting cutier and cutier. I love happy babies. I'm glad you are enjoying the time.

Dana Anderson said...

Danielle, I am doing a new blog with photo slideshows of my pictures and photo prices. What do you think? Any thoughts.
andersonimages4u.blogspot.com

Dana Anderson said...

I looked into a regular website and found one I might like, but they are going for about 100.00 to 200.00 dollars.

Gwen said...

I know exactly how you feel. I have always thought my oldest was so grown up and had been proud of that. Then my second one came along and I have wanted him to stay little since Day 1. He's now seven and I still can't see him as SEVEN!

Alvord Photography said...

Wow he has grown so much since when we took pictures. He is so cute and so are the pictures.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Your kids are darling and you are very talented and should be a professional already! I love your blog and all your pictures, I love your style. I'm so excited to be a part of it and get some much needed beautiful pictures to put up around my house!