Friday, February 13, 2009

Love

So this weeks theme is love and I have been wanting to get pictures of Isaac and Gabby together. So today Gabby pulled out her enormous stuffed dog (so big he fits on the whole top of her bunk bed). I have wanted to get pictures of Isaac laying on it and I figured today was as good as any. I haven't had a chance to work on the ones of Isaac but here is what I have done. I truely love my kids, they make my life so much better and make me want to be a better mother for them. I think they just look so cute together and this is what I was able to capture of them. I have to mention that in order to get gabby to pose with Isaac I had to bribe her with chocolate.





This one is just Gabby being a goof ball. I love it.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with bribes! I've had to bribe my older kids with McDonalds to pose for me.

Suzy said...

awww the chocolate bribe.. I remember back in the day when it worked for my kids lol.. And I've always wondered where people kept those gigantic dogs! Good to know yours has it's own bed lol.. Cute photos and great post TFS~!

Jess said...

Aww, they are so cute! Whatever works, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Lots of love in these photos. TFS!

Steph said...

Cute, your baby is growing so fast.

Photo's by Shan said...

Gabby looks so grown up!

Jodie said...

Chocolate works here! anything that works and this did for you! great job these are sweet.

Reds said...

Those shots are so sweet! That's LOVE!! ;)

Cynthia said...

Those pictures are soooo cute!

Meaghan said...

So cute!! I love the first one.