Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Future Photographer

Ok so for some reason Blogger is being weird on me and I can't get my pictures to post in the order I want them to. So sorry about that. This one is just cause Isaac is too cute. Don't you just love that smile and those eyes. So I keep thinking he is getting bigger and chunkier and my favorite song to sing to him is "I like'm chunky, I like'm thick, I like'm round, I like'm plumpy" (imagine Moto Moto from Madigascar2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqAbAjzJ9tI&feature=related) and he totally loves it. Smiles super big like this. Ok back to getting chunky, I saw my niece yesturday and her baby is 5 months older than Isaac and he is seriously the chunkiest baby I have ever seen and he is as cute as can be. Love him. So it makes me feel better to see Corbin as I can feel like Isaac is still little and not so Chunky even though he is feeling out. I don't want him to grow but just be my cute snuggly newborn. Next time Lacy comes over I will have to get a picture of Isaac and Corbin together or I like to call them David and Goliathe.



Ok I took this one cause I got the cutest leg warmers for Isaac and I had to take a picture to show everyone. No this picture isn't super great but it's all about the leg warmers and yes it is ok for baby boys to wear leg warmers especially when he starts crawling. I should have saved this picture for St. Patrick's day. Oh well I will take more.



So here is the picture I really wanted to talk about. Pete informed that he needed to have a headshot for his applications for gradschool. Well oh course I couldn't let him use a picture we all ready had so we did a mini photoshoot. I have never done headshots before and considering this my first time I think I did pretty good. Though you can disagree if you want to. Well in the midst of taking these pictures Gabby wanted to have the camera to take some pictures herself. So Peter got her one of his old old cameras and put it on my tripod so she could snap away.



Here is the result of a loving father deciding to give to his daughter. She was so funny the way she got right infront of Isaac and started snapping away. I didn't get any pictures of this but she later turned the camera on Pete and started directing him as to what to do so she could take his picture. I really wish I would have recorded it on our flip video so you could see. Seriously she is going to be a photographer one day. "I can feel it in my nuggets" (Surf's Up reference). Don't you just love the eye contact Isaac has with her. I'm telling you he loves the camera (atleast until I ruin him from all mini practice photoshoots).


9 comments:

Crystal said...

I think you did a great job, but I'm no photographer so I don't know if my opinion counts for much! Gabby is awesome - I love that little girl. She makes me laugh everytime I see her!

Cynthia said...

She is such a cute little photographer! I have a picture that I'm going to put up on my blog soon of Elora taking a picture, and she has her tongue out in concentration.

Danette Garrett said...

Issac gets cuter with each passing day. Don't you just love little girls and their cameras. You need to get Gabby a digital so that she can post her own pictures.

Danette Garrett said...

Issac gets cuter with each passing day. Don't you just love little girls and their cameras. You need to get Gabby a digital so that she can post her own pictures.

Danette Garrett said...

sory my comment posted twice. How did that happen?

Anonymous said...

omg.. how cute is that! those leg warmers are awesome!

Photo's by Shan said...

Those are so cute!! I think your headshots of Pete are wonderful! I can't believe how big Isaac is, he is so cute!

Dana Anderson said...

They are all great!!! just love them. Where did you get the green leggings? That is just sooo sweet!
Did you see Toni's prego pictures yet?

Margaret said...

These are all great shots. Isaac is getting so big! You did great with your hubby's headshot, and Gabby is so cute with the camera!