Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Words

Ok can I just say that this past few days have been a complete nightmare. Someone did something to my computer and I couldn't sign into two peas all weekend. And then once I finally got into two peas last night I couldn't get into blogger. It has been such a fight with this stupid computer to try and get things working right. I have no idea what happened. But finally it's fixed and I am back. Hopefully without any further problems. Here is my first entry, these are some wood blocks that I have out for V-day decorations. (Yes I am already decorated). I couldn't come up with anything super creative and I'm feeling far from love for my computer right now and if I can get my dd in bed any sooner it might be a good night (if any of you moms know what I mean). Don't get me wrong I do love her just don't much appreciate her attitude tonight. So sorry for my sob story and I am glad to be back. I don't have any of my setting, really I am just lucky to be up tonight.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the puter trouble!
love your photo!
tara

Anonymous said...

Oh I hear you on the computer issues...my internet has been on again off again for the past two days...anyway...I like your photo a lot!
Cari

pat said...

OH, fun photo! The border and texture works perfectly with this.

Anonymous said...

Don't you love computers! Bit like men really, can't live with them, can't live without them. I love you photo.

Sara said...

I hope your evening and tomorrow go better for you- and that your computer chooses to cooperate with you!
Glad to see you posting. The blocks are really cool decorations.

Angela2932 said...

All of that and a really cool picture! Computers can be so frustrating at times! (and, I guess, also beloved, cherished, daughters!) I like the framing of your photo; cute lettering.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Oh I love those blocks! Where did you get them?

Tera Fraley said...

Hope you got it all worked out!! I love the blocks, too cute!! Great conversion too!

Margaret said...

Glad you're back! Sorry about all your computer problems. I know that can be so frustrating. I think we all have love/hate relationships with computers and other technology! I love your LOVE shot! Nice, nice, nice!

Amy said...

This is fun, I like the texture you used.

April said...

oh i love those letters..they're so cute. great shot.

C said...

love the textures and border! great job!

Mandy said...

I love the texture...that is so awesome. I am glad your computer is back up and running! I can't live without the internet now.

Mom2Drew said...

This is great! I love the texture and rustic feel to the photo. Oh, how I understand computer trouble...I worked on a help desk for about 4 years. Hang in there.

Jen said...

Neat! I love the texture!

Becky said...

Love your DOF here. Love the whole thing. It would make a great Valentine's card. Sorry about your computer trouble. Computer problems make me very cranky!

mel said...

fun photo, love what you added to it!

Anonymous said...

Great picture!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate it when your computer is down. Nice DOF and cute idea

Photo's by Shan said...

I really like this picture. I love the texture and the blocks are way cute.