I really have nothing all that exciting today. I have been really sick all day and am just barely starting to feel ok. I had planned on working more on my ABC book but that was shot when I woke up this morning sick and in the bathroom most of the day, so here is what you get. This is what my day usually consists of with dd. These videos are what makes it possible to get anything done in a day. We let dd watch signing time and it benefits both in so many ways. I get stuff done and she gets educational entertainment. At a year she started signing so I have really always been able to figure out what she needed. She is very good at signing and has a large vocabulary because she signs. It's great, whenever people meet her they think she is "so smart". And what parent dosen't love to hear that. She loves to sing because they use music to teach sign language. So she is always singing (very fun to hear, especially at church). So bascially I am one of those moms who lets my child watch a lot of TV. And I justify it because it's educational. Oh well. Sorry I didn't get to anyones blog today but I will try and catch up tonight. Thanks for all your cc.
ss 1/125 f/4.0 Iso 400 Just gave it a little color boast.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Words 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
great photo! Love the color!
Cari
I hope you're feeling better! I've never heard of those DVDs but my son also signs (nowhere near as much now that he's verbal) and I know he would LOVE them!
Never heard of this series, but I'm checking it out tomorrow...thanks for the tips.
Great color on these. I may have to check these videos out for No. 2. We wanted to try signing with No. 1 but just never got around to it (or really knew how to start). Hope you are feeling better.
Nice colors in this shot! I think it's great when little ones know how to sign.
Glad you're feeling better!
My son just LOVES Signing Time. He is picking it up really good too, even when he starts talking better I want to keep it up.
Great photo
I like all of the bright colors! I hope you're feeling better soon.
I hope you feel much better soon!! Great capture.
I always let my kids watch way too much TV when they were little, but I guess it was ok, they're honor students and physically active now. It was good for them LOL.
Cool! Hope you're feeling better! Did you make it to your photo class?
i've never heard of these videos before. they sound awesome though!
hope you're feeling better!
Those videos sound awesome, I should really look more into teaching my son about signing.
Gosh...I hope you start feeling a lot better very soon! Great photo. I can't believe you pulled it out even though you were feeling poorly.
Post a Comment