Monday, January 28, 2008

On Theme

So there is another storm today and I didn't want to go out in it. I was able to get these pictures today and actually catch up on the blogs. I thought the necklaces worked really well for horizontal so here's my take. They also work with my ABC Book. Thanks for looking and your cc. I will keep you updated as we learn more about dh's grandma. Off to the hospital.



35 comments:

Jess said...

These are adorable! Keep us posted about your dh's grandma...

Mom2Drew said...

You're really doing great on your ABC project. I love the necklace shot.

pat said...

Clever!! Nice ideas here.

Margaret said...

Love the necklaces! Cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

too cute!
tara

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, the neclace storyboard is so adorable!

Michelle said...

very sweet. love those overalls.

Kristi said...

This is great! I love how personal they all are!

Mandy said...

I just love the beads. So much fun and an awesome part of being a girl!

Katie said...

I love the necklaces and I love me some little overalls...too cute...

Reds said...

Cute cute cute!! That necklace shot is great!

Becky said...

I love the necklace on the feet. These are both cute. I'm enjoying everyone's ABC projects.

Val said...

Pretty! love the soft focus look

Amy said...

These are very sweet! What font do you use, I like it a lot.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Really cute! I think the colors look wonderful.

Sharon said...

Those are cute! I really like the first one.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that last one...so sweet!
Cari

Photo's by Shan said...

I love your pictures! Those are great ideas. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Ahh your ABC book is going to be so cute

robin said...

These are really cute. I like the red background with the overalls. Thoughts and hugs to you all and grandma!

Sarah Phipps said...

Love the beads.. I just got more for my DD tonight. Its amazing how those can keep them busy for a while.

~JustJulie~ said...

Cute! I like your PP on these.

Chell said...

Very clever. I love the colors in the necklaces

HeyLady said...

Very original take on horizontal.

I really like the beads.

laulley

Krista P said...

Ah, two of my favorites from 2Peas!

Ljsmom33 said...

Love the necklace shot! Very cute.

Debbi said...

Too cute! Great job with the photos. I really like the fonts you are using!

summerbl4ck said...

great look. the beads really glow!

mel said...

very cute, love the little toes with the necklaces!

Kari said...

Adorable! Hope grandma's doing ok.

Liz said...

Super cute necklace shot, I love the little feet entwined with the necklaces.

Tera Fraley said...

Very cute!! Love the effect in the necklace picture.

Angela2932 said...

Adorable! I hope grandma's doing better. The beads have a really nice color, and what a fashion tip! Perhaps we should ALL wear them on our feet!

Tori said...

So cute! Love those overalls!

April said...

you've done a great job with the abc book..i love the necklace shots.