So the first photo is a story board I have been working on. I was really struggling with it getting the white back ground but getting orange skin. But I finally got it. (I think). I'm going to give this to grandma for Valentine's Day. So one of my focus is get a better understanding of how to use photoshop. Most pictures I do I can't recreate exactly what I did cause just do stuff and don't pay attention. But in this case I know exactly what I did.
My next focus I have totally fallen flat. I set a goal to go to the gym 4-5 times a week and I haven't been once this week being that both my vehicles ended up in the shop and then we had a mager storm (didn't want to drive) and then DH has a class tonight and since our other car is in the shop I am carless. So next week I will recommit to making it the gym and working out. At least shoveling snow and climbing the hills when sledding has been giving me a bit of a work out.
ss 1/160 f/3.5 ISO 200 Flash SOOC... I was also working on apeture.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
On Theme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


25 comments:
love those cook shots!
oh man is she adorable!
great work!
tara
That's right, get back on the bandwagon! You can do it! Cute storyboard.
cute storyboard!
The storyboard is very cute! love it! I can't really tell where the focus fell onthe shoe one. good luck getting back in the saddle. :-)
I love the story board! Awesome color and oh that is just so cute!
Cari
Cute storyboard.
Love your photos.
LOVE LOVE LOVE your storyboard! I think you did a wonderful job. Your Mum is going to love it!
That's a fantastic storyboard...especially for your first one! LOVE those shots!
i like that storyboard a lot, nice
I love your storyboard! You did a great job getting the whites white!
Sorry about the exercise thing, but you're right, you CAN get back into it! You go girl!
cute story board, grandma will love it
very cute storyboard. I to am having troubles getting on the exercise kick like I want to, but I have no excuses. I just am not motivated. Good luck
Wow, the pictures of your daughter are fantastic! What a cutey, and I think the color is excellent. I thought the shoe was a little out-of-focus. Maybe intentional? A commentary???? (Or would that just be spin?) Thanks for posting your camera settings; I find this very helpful and informative.
That is one cute storyboard. You did a great job with the white background. Good for you for getting back on track!
Your storyboard is so cute. Grandma is going to love it. Like the shoes/weights shot, too. I'm working on that goal, too!
Those pink cooking shots are so great. I love them!
I love the storyboard idea as well.
I like the way you set up the the shoes/weight photo, but it looks out of focus.
Love that storyboard, so adorable :)
great shots..good job trying to get exercise. i definately need to work on that one! it's so easy to stop doing that.
what a cute storyboard!
Great things to focus on! I need a better understanding of photoshop as well!
adorable storyboard!
The story board is great!
Danielle, everything is wonderful!!
dana
Post a Comment