So I know these pictures aren't good but they were fun. I won't even put the settings cause I know they aren't good. We got about a foot of snow today and it took an hour to dig our car out. We just went outside as a family and shoveled and played in the snow. One of things I want to focus on this year is playing more with my dd and spending quality time as a family. Today was a great day. We had lots of fun jumping in the snow. My dd just kept saying "more, more, more". I love the snow and love when it snows like it did or is (still snowing) today. It really makes me happy. Thanks for the CC I didn't know how to respond to some of your questions from yesturday So I just posted below. Thanks for all your help you guys are all awesome.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
On theme
My dd really had a hard time walking in the snow. It was pretty funny but she was determined to get to her daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




20 comments:
Oh these are fun! Love the perspective on the last one!
Cari
That looks SO fun! Makes me want to be there playing with yall!!! I love the pictures! I think they're great!!
You guys look like you had a blast. So cute.
I can't believe all the snow! We haven't had any in a while - a fresh coat to make things white would be nice.
It looks like you had so much fun. My kids played in the snow after school today. Good for you for wanting to focus more on your family. Always a good thing!
so fun! looks like your dd was really enjoying her snow day.
That looks like so much fun...I haven't played in the snow like that in over 10 years (moving to the southeast from northern mn will do that.haha)...
Not good? Hardly. Check out how you got that stopping action in those first two...that's awesome. I would lighten up a little and you'll LOVE these!
Wow!!! Look at all that snow! All of ours just melted the past few days...i'm kinda missing it...
kinda...:0
I think you are being way to hard on yourself. You did a great job on the JUMP shot. That is A LOT of snow
I love the pink against the white!
I used to say my pictures werent good until my husband put a squash to it. So Now I am squashing you (lol) These are great pictures, you should be happy, I can tottally feel how much fun this must have been, good job!
I agree...they are fine pictures....I'd just adjust the curves some :)
Oh wow thats a lot of snow. You were having so much fun. really love the action in the 2nd one :)
That is a lot of snow. I love how you captured that sense of the fun of playing in a big snow with your photos. Great job!
Looks like you had a fun day, Danielle. We've had a thaw and our snow is melting like crazy right now.
Looks like fun, tons of snow!!
Looks like you had alot of family fun.
Looks like a fun winter day!
Looks like you all had TONS of fun! I really like the shot of DH(?) jumping into the snowbank.
Post a Comment