Ok so today is the first day of Photography 101 and we are doing aperture here are my pictures. I bought this flower to use as a prop for my dd's birthday picture (which I will be taking soon). I
thought it would look really pretty in the new snow we got yesturday.
ss 1/2500 f4.0 iso 400
ss 1/1000 f6.3 iso 400
ss 1/100 f 2.0 iso 400
This picture is for POTD "Focus". My dd is looking through my DH's photography book from his class he took a couple years ago. I have been studying the book. I really need to work on my '"focus" and my "focus" this year ly in taking care of my dd and also improving my photography skills. Thanks for all your comments I really look forward to getting them and following your suggestions.
ss 1/100 f4.0 iso 100
Monday, January 7, 2008
Photography 101
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
That's so sweet! And I love how the color of the flower pops from the snow!!
Wow I love the flower with the snow! Looks so pretty!
It's so nice to see a pretty pink flower in the snow! Too bad it's not a real flower....
Love the one of your daughter looking through the book! Too cute!
I agree that looks really pretty in the snow
your flower shots are beautiful. love that shot of color you caught. and your dd's concentration on the book is so cute! great job.
The sharp contrast of the colors is wonderful...I love these.
How contradictory!! I love those types of photos, they catch you off guard.
These are all great photos! Love the color ones!
Cari
I like the contrast with the white snow and the pink flower
aww that last one is so great. Those first ones though are fun too!
LOVE that idea of plopping the flower in the snow. I'm totally stealing it :)
Nice job with the aperture lesson. Thanks for including, always a good reminder. OH, and it's a great focus to have...think that's probably at least somewhere in all our goals for 2008. I love to learn and improve.
Your apperture experiment was a good one- I'm partial to shallow DOF (the first one) myself.
The snap of your daughter is sweet.
That is so creative and pretty with the pink against the white snow. Good assignment.
Shes sweet. Good focus
great aperture and Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment