Ok so this picture is so lame but my dd wouldn't let me take her picture today. She was completely on one. My purpose with this picture was to focus on the eyes and get a sharp picture. Serioulsy it is easier to take a picture of a cooperative person than not. I think I got the desired affect, I just wish my dd would sit still long enough to get the same affect. Any CC on that would be much appreciated. Sorry that I am not on topic, I got desperate today.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I think you did good with the focus. The trick now is to figure out what you did in photoshop to boost exposure, etc and try to do it in the camera first. You probably could have gotten away with a shallower DOF which would have allowed more light in. Easier said than done when you're trying to take photos of a toddler, don't I know! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with for tomorrow!
I also think it looks prett good. Focus is one of those things that eludes us from time to time...it takes practice and patience. If you're doing full manual with toddlers, it can be very tricky.
A agree with the others! :)
I agree with practice and patience; I am working a lot on focus and correct exposure too. :-)
Keep practicing. Focus is something I struggle with, as well.
I think you did a nice job on your conversion. My Drebel XT tends to underexpose, and I changed my exposure compensation to +2/3 (thanks to suggestions from the very smart people on 2Peas) and it has helped a lot.
I agree with other posters. Keep practicing on whatever is available and never apologize for it :-)
Post a Comment