I really had to fight to get these pictures. My dd is really just done. I think that I will need to take a break with her for a little bit. I really wanted to get a sharp picture with her. I had to have her dad help so she would slow down. She didn't stop but she did slow done a bit. I would love some cc on my conversions. Thanks for all the comments I really look forward to them.
I did get her to sit still long enough to get a somewhat good picture with her dad. I'm just not so sure about the conversion.
Settings ss 1/200
f/5.6
ISO 100
Flash
White Balance set for shade. (forget to reset that)
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
that last one is sweet...I couldn't help on the conversion...I suck at them!
Cari
Aww...I love shots of fathers and their babies! So sweet!
So sweet! Is she a total Daddy's Girl?
Dont you just love that? My subjects arent very willing. Maybe find more ways to catch her doing everyday things. Without her directly looking at the camera ( I need to try this too)
I have learned that I may never have a shot of my son looking at the camera (at least not until he is 3 or 4). They just will not cooperate right now. Like others have said, just follow her around and get her doing everyday things. Sometimes, those are the best photos.
Hey Danielle, your pics are awesome. I saw your name on Two Peas, and was wondering if this was you. I love your stuff!
Shantel
I know how it is...believe me. I think the second one is a bit dark on the conversion. I would try lightening it up with curves.
awww what sweet pics!
Sweet shots! the conversion look a little gray in the second one. Maybe play with levels? The first one, I'm not sure what I would do. It looks like if you go up on the levels much the highlights are going to be really blown. I'm too much of an amateur to know what to do in that situation. What a little cutie!
Sweet. About the conversions...they look a tad blown out in the whites, but with that said...you do have some good contrast. The nature of conversions can blow out whites, it happens to me all the time. Sometimes after I convert I will burn back a little in the whites with the burn tool at a low opacity. You may want to try that.
Sweet shot of dad and baby.
I like the idea of getting everyday photos until she's feeling more cooperative.
Cute shot with her and daddy
Danielle, thanks for the info. I didn't realize that I could do the midnight sepia with elements. I registered with 2 peas, but I can't post any pictures, they haven't sent my confirmation email, and I have tried a couple of times. I let them know, so hopefully I can get on there soon. Pete told me quite a while ago about 2 peas and that you loved it, so I checked it out, but never registered until now. We will have to get together and talk photo stuff!
Shantel
Post a Comment