Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hats



DD just got out of the tube and loved the bunny hat on her towel so here is my first challenge picture. I know the picture isn't great that's why I am doing this so that I can get some feed back and get better.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure is cute! Just stick with it and keep practicing!!! As far as feed back it is hard it you don't know the settings. Upping the ISO might have helped. Hope that helps!
Cari

Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh, how cute!! That hat is adorable!!

Like Cari said, it's hard not knowing settings, but it looks like the focus is off just a tad. I've also got the Rebel, and things really seemed to "click" (no pun intended) once I used the selective focus points (on the eyes- aim for the inner corner, next to the nose... I know that's a lot easier said than done with kids!), as well as back-button focusing. If you're interested in the BBF, there are a lot of threads about it at 2Peas. I noticed a huge difference in my photos once I got that down. Keep taking photos and posting! :)
Heather

Mom2Drew said...

Welcome to our POTD! You will learn so much here, just keep posting:)

Sue said...

Welcome aboard - cute daughter :) The focus is very soft - but with some more light it might have been a little better. I agree, maybe upping the ISO?

Tera Fraley said...

Very cute!! Keep practicing!! Ive found that pictures in my bathroom are always wonkey- they never come out right!!

Kristi said...

I am loving all these cute towels!!! And welcome to POTD!!! Cant' wait to see more from you!

Anonymous said...

very cute shot, i think if we knew the settings it would help. when you go to load your photos first look at the information which you can get my pressing the info. button and it will tell you all the information you shot with! it seems like you just needed some more light or higher ISO>
but it's a cute pic anyway!!! keep trying and practicing!!! you will get better and better!
thanks for joining in to play!
tara

Becky said...

What they said :-)
Really, keep practicing and reading. I have learned so much in the last year from all the talented ladies on 2Peas.

cherie said...

just keep practicing on anything hels the more you usee the camera the better.glad you joined and you will learn alot here some of thes ladies are very talented and so helpful !