Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Before and After

Ok today Gabby was playing on her rocking horse she got for christmas and I was inspired to do H for her alphabet book. I had to take about 75 pictures to finaly get the settings right and pictures that looked good. I just adjusted the levels did a gaussian blur and the background (erased the horse and dd) then changed the layer on the background to screen to lighten it up. Page size is 8x8.



SOOC SS1/125 F2.8 ISO 1600 Natural Light

SOOC 1/125 F/3.5 ISO 1600 Natural Light

SOOC SS 1/125 F/3.5 ISO 1600 Natural Light

Some people said they wanted to see this in black and white so here it is. I'm actually think that I might blend the one I did yesturday with this one. Do the ones with pig tales in the previous wash and the ones with the hat in black and white. Thanks for all the CC it really helps to get other ideas and feedback.

22 comments:

Kristi said...

This is adorable!! Love the collage!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!!! Great work.
Cari

Sharon said...

These are very nice!

Mom2Drew said...

Did you have a template or create it yourself? I like the BnW with the red border...makes them stand out nicely.

For Over 29 Years... said...

I definately like the balck and white ones. It makes it look unified, the red border makes a nice touch.

Ashley Hiskes said...

Great job on these! I really need to work on my ABC pictures.

Amy said...

She's a cutie! I like the "G" in b/w, looks good.

Toni said...

Love the collage! TOni

Anonymous said...

i LOVE THEM In b/w!
tara

Liz said...

Super sweet collage page! I can't wait to see your whole ABC book completed.

Mandy said...

I really LOVE the black and white on those...they are so great. I can't believe how much it changed the photos.

Margaret said...

The page you did with the rocking horse is adorable! I love your designs!
Love the B&W conversion of the collage you did yesterday, too!

Tera Fraley said...

Love the horse, soo cute!! Also really like your h page!

Anita said...

That horse is adorable!!

me said...

Really really cute!

Angela2932 said...

I really like the rocking horse,profile, with it cropped in tight--very nice effect.

Val said...

Your horse storyboard looks great and i LOVE those photos in B&W. Great conversion, too

Becky said...

Ooh, I like the Gabrielle storyboard so much more in black and white. Lovely!

Ashley said...

Adorable "H" page!

Farrah Jobling said...

I LOVE the top left photo of Gabrielle! Sooo sweet!

April Michelle said...

you did a great job - looks good

Jessica said...

i love your collage, it is adorable!!! The black and white looks fantastic!