Well I'm not sure if I like the way this looks but here it is. I did shoot these today. I used michelledavies cross processed action on these and it did a brighten/contrast on the eyes to get them to pop. Not sure if it works on the ones with the hat but liked it in the other two. CC please on what you think.
For the ones with the pigtales SS1/80 f/6.3 ISO 1600 natural light shot in tv mode
For the ones with the hat SS1/200 f4.0 ISO 800 Flash shot in tv mode
Monday, January 14, 2008
Before and After
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
These are cute shots! I prefer the cross processed actions on more grungy type photos, if that makes sense, but aren't they fun to play with?
I'd love to see these shots maybe in a nice B&W, or a soft color. I bet they would be very sweet.
your storyboard is great!
Love the storyboard and the shots are cute. The skin tones don't seem consistent. They look warmer in the two where she doesn't have a hat. I agree that a B&W or soft color would look nice on these.
Love your design, though.:)
very nice job on the storyboard.
Love the way you have presented the photos, but to be honest I'm not so keen on the pp'ping. The skin tones are abit green for my tastes, although I don't mind the two warmer ones.. Also as margaret mentioned the toning on the photos doesn't seen to be consistent. Maybe they wold look better with just the two making ones together in each set. Did you process them all the same?
I really love the way you but them all together! So adorable.
Love the storyboard here.I really like the top photo on the right!
Cari
I had to come back to this one...so excuse the second comment. My favorite pic is the one in the top left hand corner...and I just love it. The pink in the bows...I would love to see a bigger one of that because its so pretty. :)
yeah, i'm not a fan of the color in the hat photos..i don't think it works on that one..but it looks good in the pigtail pictures. anyway, they're cute shots..good job.
Love the storyboard, but I agree with the other posters that I'd prefer to see these in b/w maybe. The color just isn't working for me...
i love them!
i think the shots without the hats are better, but the other ones aren't bad at all! i think a soft b/w would be good like val said!
tara
I think the shots are cute and I'd like to see them in their original form. Storyboard is so cute!
love the warmth of the two w/o the hats... what a cutie!
The storyboard is adorable, but like a PP said I think a nice BW conversion might work better here. I have a really hard time making this kind of action work on any shots I take. Cute little girl though!
Cute storyboard
Post a Comment