Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moving

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I have been crazy busy getting my photography blog up and going and since we are moving to Seattle I have been busy with lots of sessions. Isn't it funny how people wait til the last minute to get things done. (It's all good cause I'm a major procrastinator myself). So in one week from today we are leaving. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I really look forward to this new adventure and Seattle sounds exciting, on the other hand Pete will be in grad school and gone all the time and I will be in a huge strange city all alone. good thing for the church right.

It's funny when I was younger I really disliked living in Utah and couldn't wait until I left and went somewhere exciting. Well I did, I lived in Florida for 3 years and California for almost 2 and came back to Utah because I missed it here so much. I thought I would never leave again. I am having a hard time imagining what our life will be like outside of Utah. We miss all our friends already and it is very hard to leave family (good thing I am busy everynight until we leave, I won't have much time to think about it.)

Keep following the blog and I will keep you up on what is happening with us. Sorry there are no pictures as my computer is down with a virus and currently out to be fixed. Unfortunately this means that I don't have photoshop to edit any of my gazillion pictures I have taken recently. Seriously I am addicted to my computer, I may need a 12 step program.

So the offical day of departure is the 25th. We will take 3 days to get there (we are making the trip a mini vacation, stopping early to let the kids go swimming in the hotel etc. etc.) And we will be moving into our new home on friday the 28th. I don't know how long it will take us to get internet (again I am addicted so I am sure we will be on top of that) so keep checking on us. Oh and one last thing, it's all good with me if you want to start planning your trips to Seattle.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Good luck to you! I'm sure you will have many fun adventures in your new area. I hope that once you get there you'll be able to get back online so we can hear all about everything. I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch through blogs and facebook!

Socwell Fam said...

Love you dani!! you'll do great up there.