Monday, August 3, 2009

Seattle update

I really wish that I could give you all an update on what our plans are for this month and when we are leaving for Seattle. First Pete tells me that we are leaving the last week of august. Then I get told we are leaving the weekend of the 15th. Now I am being told we are waiting for the last week of august. I have no idea when we are going. I'm sure that one day I will wake up and Pete will say pack your bags we're leaving tomorrow. I really just can't wait to get to Seattle and get settled into our new life. We have a house that we are going to be able to rent right on campus so that's great news for us. It's a 2 bedroom and I will have a washer and dryer (yeah me!), I'm hoping that I will have a dishwasher as my Pete2000 doeasn't work as well as I would like. Pete tells me I didn't keep up on the maintance and I told him I just want to upgrade it. Good thing we can laugh at eachother.

Well we went to wheeler farm the other day and I snapped some pictures of Gabby. She is really growing into a beautiful child. When Isaac stops crying at my feet I will get some up of him.

8 comments:

Shelly said...

She is so cute! Glad we got to see you again before you head to Seattle. Thanks again for the pictures of our new baby boy!

Cynthia said...

I love the new look for the blog! And I love Gabby's hat! I really wish you could come down and take our family pictures... I found someone else to do it, my cousin is a budding photographer, hopefully she'll be as good as you!

Haylee said...

I LOVE these pictures of Gabby. You're right she is a beautiful girl. I can't believe how fast she has grown. I also love her hair. Keep up the great work.

Haylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeƱora Daiana said...

I want you guys to stay here! We have loved or I have loved getting to know you guys. Jared already knows Pete.

Margaret said...

Gabby is beautiful. She is looking so grown up. I love these gorgeous shots. Good luck to you in Seattle. I'm sure you will love it there!

Photo's by Shan said...

Gorgeous pictures! I can't believe how grown up she is!

Teresa said...

YOu are going to make Gabby into a model. She really knows how to pose.