Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Isaac

So today Pete got a message from one of his professors at Weber State and they are unable to meet with him on the 11th to defend his final project for school. So now we are not going to be able to leave for Seattle next week like we thought. I have no concrete idea as to when we are going to go which is getting frustrating. We will keep you all updated, as for now we are here for at least 2 more weeks. So if you want to see us before we go there is still time to do so, just don't procrastinate it.

And here's my cute boy at Wheeler Farm. He is growing so big I just don't know what to do. He is 8 months old and is crawling every where and he is walking along furniture. He just adores Gabby and follows here where ever he can. He thinks he is bigger than he is (or wishes he were). I know I have said it before but I love his eyes and his smile, seeing his smile is infectous I love it.


1 comment:

Dana Anderson said...

Hey I'm home. You got some really cute shots of both of them. Really cute. I am just now down loading all of the shots from being there. It will take awhile. Good to be home but I really miss Corbin. Sorry things got delayed. Hope it all works out for the best.
Wish we could of had more time.
love ya