So one night for family home evening we took Monga and Papa and the kids to Gardner Village (love that place) and did some pictures. I wanted to get some really nice ones of them with the kids. We had a lot of fun and Gabby just ran from place to place. There was so much to look at she just couldn't get enough. I hope to get another opportunity to shoot there.





Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Monga and Papa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Those are going to be priceless pictures for Pete's parents when you guys move. What a wonderful idea. Cute pictures.
They are beautiful! love the hats.
They are a treasure.
love ya
dana
These are so cute! Pete's parents look like they are wonderful people, I'm glad you get to spend time with them before you move.
Such fun! Your little ones are getting so big!
Post a Comment