I have wanted to take these pictures for such a long time but the bathroom in my old apt. was dingy and yucky so they never turned out the way I wanted them to. Now that we are Pete's parents I can take them. This first one I have wanted to take for a long time I just could never get it right. I love it and can't wait to print it and put it up in my bathroom when we get our new place.
Aren't they so cute together.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Tubbers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
So cute! Love them!!!
I love that quote, even though those aren't my babies toes I might need a print of it too!
Those are darling photos. I know what you mean out dingy bathtubs. I took a picture of the puppy in the shower and was horrified to see the shower in the picture when I showed someone.
Those are adorable!
Hey Lorraine let me know if you want a copy and what size and i will send you one. Nobody has to know it's not Cora's feet.
Hey, very cute pics and love the tub and poem. She has such cute little toes.
Awwww, these are so cute!
I love that quote...I totally need that framed!
Post a Comment