Thursday, May 7, 2009

More Sam

Sorry I got these up late, my day got a way from me but here are just a few. I will put more up as I have more time to work on them.








6 comments:

Dana Anderson said...

more great shots
were you out a antelope?

Shelly said...

Danielle, I just love the portraits you take. I have been wanting to get some great couple shots of me and Mike for quite some time. Can we schedule a session with you before you move away?

Danielle said...

Dana,
yeah we were at Antelope Island it was such a bad day to take pictures. The bugs were so bad it was awful I'm amazed we got some good ones.

Shelly,
I would love to take your pictures. We could scedule something in June. We are moving to West Jordan the end of may so we will be closer to you guys.

Photo's by Shan said...

Those are beautiful! You would never know that the bugs were so bad, the photos are gorgeous!

Teresa said...

Wow!!!! I love these. We definately need to go out there are get some family photos. Danielle your pictures look so professional. I am truly impressed.

Alvord Photography said...

She is so cute! I love the first one. Your pictures have been improving so much the last little while. GREAT JOB!