I got a great opportunity to photograph twins today. My friend had twins and was kind enough to let me come and take their pictures. They were the cutest little babies ever. They were so tiny I just loved it. I got home and told Pete it made we want a newborn again since Isaac is no longer a sweet newborn. I really love working with newborns they are tough but so worth the time and effort. And these two were great to work with. G didn't care to be photographed alone he really wanted his sister next to him but H she was perfect alone and together. I have never got to work with sleepy newborns until these two and they were awesome. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity, hope you like your pictures.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Twins Baby G and Baby H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







16 comments:
Very nice!!
(miami_mama from 2ps)
They are beautiful! Nice job!
So cute! Mike heard my "Awwwww" from the other room and had to come and see what I was looking at. I love tiny newborn babies and your pictures show them off beautifully. Good job. Can't wait to see what you do for us! See you soon.
Very beautiful!
{from 2ps}
Too, too precious!
When did she have her babies??? I'm so out of the loop!
Just darling! Great job!
Your pics rock! I love that last one!
I replied to your sunflare question on my comment thing. LOL
Don't I have the cutest niece and nephew in the world!?!. Great job on the pics. My fave is the 2nd to last (and runner up in the 4th to last) -- worthy of a fabulous birth announcement. Thanks for the post so I could see them (I've had sick kids so haven't met them yet).
Hi. I looked for a more appropriate place (on your blog)to share this with you but near the baby photos works. My sis-in-law also has started her own photography business and mostly self-taught. You two ought to chat and share insights. Her contact = pattersonpics.com. (She's in AZ so you wouldn't be competing for clients.) Maybe you can help each other. She also loves babies and did some precious ones for me. Good luck in your business -- if I didn't have my own "personal photographer" I'd call you!
just beautiful Danielle
loves
Wow, amazing photos.
Hey, I noticed and I just thought that I would let you know because someone else has also noticed and commented on it on Miranda's blog, but on 2 of the pictures of the babies together, G has his little boy parts exposed. LOL I just thought you would like to know. They are beautiful pictures though! How is the new place? Are you guys doing ok? Have you adjusted yet?
Thanks Shantel. I took them down I didn't even notice I was just so excited they looked so good.
Really cute! What darling babies!
Post a Comment