I was lucky enough to photograph this cute family again. They were lots of fun and great to work with. Hope you like your sneak peak. I am having a hard time deciding how to process these so that why are they all look so different. I am just liking everything I try and can't decide which way they should be. Oh well. I can't wait to finish them.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Judkins Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Just love them Danielle!! So sweet!
I've been waiting for more. :)
Dana
You did a great job! It's too hard to pick a favorite!
Oh my goodness! I went to school with Jeff since elementary. His parents live just down the street from mine. Random! Great pictures by the way :)
Those are beautiful! Mornings are best for me next week, give me a call. :)
Post a Comment