Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!

So my computer crashed last week and we had to send it in yet again to have it fixed. We just got it back today and it's practically a brand new computer. They had to replace the mother board and the hard drive. Pete is seriously excited that we have a "new" computer. While the computer was in the shop I was able to get some new equipment. I got the tamron 17-50 2.8 and the 580ex II and I have been playing all week. So I have a bunch of pictures to show but I promised I would get these ones up first.

I did a newborn shoot with the cutest little girl today. She is 8 days old. I was supposed to do a maternity shoot with her mother but this little cutie didn't want to wait for that and she came early. She was not a happy camper and wasn't interested in getting her picture taken but we got some cute ones anyway. Hope you guys like your little preview.











5 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Those are ALL so cute! I can't wait to see all of them if just those few are that cute! Thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Nice job! Those are beautiful!

Dana Anderson said...

Danielle great job!! Just love them.
you are looking like a pro!
I just did a little girl the other day that shot some of when she was only a month old.
So you got your computer back.
wahoo on the personal shot, too!

loves

Teresa said...

These are wonderful. I also love the new picture of yourself. You look like a model. Very stunning.

Momma Dil said...

I'm so glad we've already "booked" you! You couldn't get better photos in a studio...way to go!