So about a week ago I borrowed my friends background stand and background to do maternity pictures and I of course had to practice with Gabby. Here are just a few of those pictures. I am very happy with how they turned out. She is growing so fast and just beautiful. She is really getting to be so independent, sometimes it's great to watch and hear the things that she says. I say sometimes because on the other hand she can be a bit argumentative which drives me crazy. But it's normal right. Wednesday I took her ice skating and she loved it and suprisingly did pretty good. Well in the car on the way home she said "Mommy that was so fantastic!" I love all the big words she uses.

Friday, March 13, 2009
Gabby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Simply adorable!!!
I love 'em
The out fits are cute with the mix of colors, love the hat.
Sooo, no Akron. :(
let us know, hope it all goes well.
loves
OOO, those colors are terrific! That second one is especially lovely, nice job!
Gorgeous! I think the first one is my favorite!
I like the 1st one the best too. You do a great job on all your pictures. I don't think that any of my kids would sit like that while I'd try to take their picture. Well, I know that some of them wouldn't because they don't look at me now when I try and take their picture.
These are great! She is adorable.
These are wonderful! The lighting is perfection--how did you light them?
Love the one with the hat - so cute!
These are great, Danielle!! She is absolutely adorable, and I love her outfit.
These are so cute. I think the second one is my favorite!
these are so dang cute! She is darling. Love the hat.
Post a Comment