I know a lot of you have been wondering where I have disappeared to. And here it is. 
I took the test on April 3 and about a week later morning sickness began. I lost all motivation to touch my camera or the computer. I just have no desire almost to the point that it makes me sick to actually mess with it (weird huh). I bought a program to calibrate my monitor and I have had it for a week and haven't touched it (normally I would use it the minute it arrives). Presently the computer is only useful to me as a means to watch tv as I lay in my chair trying to will the sickness away. So basically from 8-12 in the morning I can't function then it's time to work on cleaning,except I am too tired to do that (I can't wait to be in my 2nd trimester). I'm about 9 wks and will go to the doctor on May 7 for my first appointment. I'm really hoping that I do better with this pregnancy than I did with G and so far so good. Poor G is trapped in the house as I have no desire to leave since I don't want to get ready for the day, on the other hand she is learning to play by herself in her room which has been a great development (And we are saving so much money on gas). Pete's super excited and has been wonderful trying to help as much as he can. So lets hope that in the next couple of weeks I can come back to the world of the living. Thanks for thinking of me and your concern.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Where have I been?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
YAY!!!
CONGRATULATIONS :)
cheers,
jewels
congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. I was just thinking of you the other day and wondered how it was all going. Wasn't it you that had a grandmother sick also? Hopefully the MS will die down and you can come back and play.
Congratulations Danielle!!!
I am excited for you! Having 2 kids is fun, but busy! I hope you start feeling better soon.
Congrats Danielle!! I hope you are feeling better soon. Let me know if you need anything. When I was pregnant with Camden, the orange drink from McDonald's really helped me with morning sickness. Weird huh??
I will be there soooon!!!!
The kids will love to play with G.
Love ya
Dana
Yeah another little cousin!
So excited!!!
Can't wait
lots of love,
Melena
Hey Danielle, I hope you don't mind, Shantal gave me your blog address. Good pictures!
Post a Comment