Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Time Love!!

Ok first off something I played with today. I really loved this picture and did a couple plays. What do you think and which pping do you like the best? Click to view larger.

And now for my POTD. I went to the zoo today and thought I would find something really great for my POTD little did I know what I was going to find. I tend to find the crocodiles to be pretty boring (they are never doing anything) but dd loves them (don't know why) so we went to the reptile exhibit. Were checking stuff out and I look over and see this crocodile so I snap a picture.

"Wait what's that under the crocodile? It's another crocodile. What's that croc doing on top of the other croc? Hmmm"

"Hmm I'm not sure that croc looks very happy with that other croc on top."

"Wait a minute they are swaying. That croc on top sure seems to have a pretty good hold of the one on bottom. Wow, they are really moving." (kid next to me) "Mommy are they wrestling?" (mother) "Yes, that's what crocs do this time of year." "DOH!"

"Wow that went on for quite some time. Finished?."

Apparently cuddling is not required in the animal kingdom. Sorry these pictures aren't great. I was shooting through glass with a poor lense in a low light situation. But I couldn't pass up this opportunity. Who would thought this is what I would capture at the zoo today, with croc's no less. I really wanted to find some Barry White to put on my blog tonight to set the mood, Ha Ha. But it was to much work so I will let you imagine that.

Thanks for all the wonderful CC you gave on those pictures and for everyone that played with PPing the one. It was fun to see your takes and get some ideas.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the vintage texture one ALOT!!!!!!!! cute cute pic!
and fun zoo ones but SCARY!
tara

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the vintage looking photo...LOVE IT!!! Those crocs are scaring looking!
Cari

Becky said...

I don't have a favorite of your different conversions; I'm totally indecisive.
Pretty fun expression on the crocodile's face in the second one. It's his animal porn face.

Kristen Wagner Penn said...

HA! The crocodile story is great. I love all of your conversions too! I can't choose a favorite.

Val said...

I think the vintage one is my fave. Cool croc photos!

April said...

oh my gosh..that's hilarious. it gave me a good laugh..thanks!! haha..i just read what becky said..she's funny!!

Trisha D said...

On the first one I like the Vintage Texture and the BW Texture...and LoL at the zoo ones! What a crack up! It's funny because a few years back at the zoo we came upon a few Camels wrestling...my cousin thought it was HILARIOUS that they were "wrestling" like that! hehe

Michelle said...

ok, the barry white comment totally had me laughing! i can SO hear it!!! LOL! love what you caught here. and as for the processing i like the vintage one.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Love the vintage one, defiantelty my favorite. Your croc pics are quite intersting. I am laughing so hard, but the weird thing is, I can't figure out where the top guy is sticking it!!!! LOL

kristen said...

Wow they are great photos.

Tracie said...

I just love those pictures of your daughter, she is sooooo cute. You got some nice shots of the crocs too, they are kinda creepy though aren't they?

Trina said...

I love the vintage with texture the best! LOL animal porn face...too funny.

Amanda said...

ooooh... love that 4th one! great pp

Shanna Jones said...

I like the b&w best. Although, I would erase the texture off her face if it was me. The crocodiles remind me of where I live. They are everywhere here!

Jess said...

Ooh, the vintage texture one is stealing my heart! But they are all great!

And ROFL- I can hear the Barry White in my head! "Let's get it on...."

:p

Tera Fraley said...

What a cutie!! i love the color pop and the vintage one!! Great job! Yeah those crocs look a little scary to me!!

Suzy said...

Those are great - I like the 4th one best!

Yvonne said...

Great pictures of the crocodilles, I really had to LOL about the comment of the other mom. And they are really spring like! I love the fourth picture best in your series!

Photo's by Shan said...

I like the vintage texture on dd pic. Cute!

Don't ya just love mating season at the zoo? hahaha