So before we left Utah Monga (grandma) wanted to have a picture of her and Isaac similar to the one I took of her and Gabby when she was about the same age. I finally got around to editing these images. We are so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents for our kids. They love our children so much and vice versa. It was heartwrenching to move away from them, good thing for web cam as we talk to them that way at least once a week and Gabby has to call them nearly everyday. We had thought about changing our cell phone plan to a lower service but Gabby calls them too much.
Love you Monga!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Monga and Isaac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a priceless photo.
I love grandma pictures!
and I love your bridge picture great shot and effects added! I need to learn some of your tricks.
great pics of Gabby!!! love the effects! The costume is sooo cute. and she posed really good too. love em!
Post a Comment