Friday, September 25, 2009

Update

Check out my Photography blog for an update of our Seattle adventures. The link is just below my header picture.

2 comments:

Dana Anderson said...

I can't figure out how to comment on the other one, so this is easier. great pictures. Gabby is beautiful for sure. you all look like you had a great time. the one family shoot of you guys is that how we get around hiding certain things we want to hide. LOL you do have beautiful eyes. Some friends of mine and I are always trying to come up with ways to hide things especially under the chin. check out this picture I put up from a reception I did. I started to laugh because I saw my friend assume the position with her hand and all it took was one glance at her and all the other ladies followed suit. I didn't know the other people. its under christine and garrett. the other trick is to have someone they can hide behind and then put their chin on their shoulder.

Dana Anderson said...

I also really like your scenery pics. very nice! you could probably do commercial layouts.