Sorry I havn't gotten anything up recently I have another project I have been pretty busy with when I have the time to get on the computer. I am building a new blog for my photography that I am trying to complete before we go to Seattle. So keep your eyes open. Here is a cute video of Isaac I thought I would share.


4 comments:
He is so cute! I love the cute little thumb/toe sucker. I think it is so cute when they suck their thumbs. LOL Tell Pete to let him have his thumb. LOL
Where have you been? Are you all settled now? how are all the plans coming?
I just love how the little things can make them giggle and giggle. He is getting so big.
oops, i logged into laceys blog the other day,
it's dana :)
I love when babies laugh. He sure is getting cute.
Post a Comment