My first experience with photography happened when I was in high school. I took a class and feel in love. I liked to experiment with light and see how it affected my images. I even learned how to develop my own film and I remember how excited I would get as I watched the image slowly come out on the paper. It was exciting to see my vision come out. I rediscovered photography when my daughter was born. I wanted to capture every beautiful moment of her life. I'm fortunate that I get to stay home with my children and watch them grow through my camera. I'm greatful to beable to share my talent with others and capture those times. The older I get the more I realize how fast life is passing us by and the more important it is to me to freeze some of those moments in time.
4 comments:
beautiful combination and set up
dana
That looks great Danielle!! Your pictures look nice and sharp, it all works together nicely!!
That is so beautiful, Danielle! Wonderful photos and awesome layout!
Post a Comment